2.14.2007

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Here are some things you can do today.

Read about a twentieth-century cupid
Send some cards to your friends
Watch a Valentines-themed Teen Girl Squad
View some unfortunate cards
Enjoy some poetry
Eat some candy hearts

While we're on the subject of candy hearts, here are some I happened upon this year:

I assume "ILU" stands for "I love you," but hey, it could be "Inter-Language Unification," or "International Leadership University." Maybe it's "Independent Living Unit." Who knows? And why "home sick?" Why would you give that to someone? Was "and" a mistake, or are we making poetry here? Personally, I'd love to receive the "go home" one, especially during school. Awesome.

Anyone care to fill in the blank heart? We'll have a contest.







In closing, I'll leave you with some words from Dave Attell:
Being alone on Valentine's Day is like being a vegetarian on Thanksgiving: Everyone is gorging themselves while you sit there playing with your peas.
Enjoy, everyone.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the blank one should be "hot booty"

hehe i don't know why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home