3.12.2007

Pictures of Lily

We got a new puppy last night! Her name is Lily, although she also goes by Lily Gaffigan, Lil Girl, and Pups McGee. She's only nine weeks old, and I can't get over how tiny she is! I can't remember any of our other Westies being this small. She's been very good so far, and she's so damn cute!!



5 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. GAWD! I can barely stand the cuteness!!! More pics, please?

Liz

P.S. That's a lot of names for someone so tiny...!

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Z. said...

That is pretty freaking cute. Pups McGee=best name for a dog EVAR.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Jess Bird-Bellis said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jess Bird-Bellis said...

i totally agree... pups mcgee is such a cute nickname! :) hehe

i cannot wait to meet her!!! :)

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pups mcgee is on vacation... i'm veronica corningstone.

i have to say, she is beyond precious. will she be in the wedding party? you need a ring bearer..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home