b-o-r-e-d... yaaaay BORED!
[ current clothes ] College hoodie and jeans
[ current mood ] Sleepy and unable to decide if I'm still hungry or not
[ current music ] Nothing, surprisingly
[ current pain ] My back and neck are really sore.
[ current taste ] Remnants of Splits pretzels... mmm.
[ current hair ] Still up in a pathetic ponytail from working at the bakery
[ current annoyance ] My eyes are itchy.
[ current blessing ] I can sleep in until 7:00 tomorrow! Woohoo!
[ current smell ] Coffee bean smell in my hair
[ current amusement ] I was just laughing at Lily, who was playing with a plastic bottle and having the time of her life.
[ current thing I ought to be doing ] Talking to Bryan
[ current desktop picture ] A photo of blossoming cherry trees
[ current book you're reading ] Odd Girl Out
[ current CD in CD player ] I don't know what's in it, but I'd like to be listening to Valencia right now.
[ current movie in DVD player ] I think one of my parents' Homicide DVDs
[ current color of toenails ] Naked
[ current worry ] I'm anxious about starting the long-term sub position on Monday.
[ current wish ] I wish that Bryan would call me back so I can go to sleep sooner!
2 Comments:
I never watched Homicide when it was on, but is it like Law & Order, where you can zone out to episode after episode and before you know it, 4 hours has passed?
hey lady! i hope your first day went well! miss ya lots!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home