A mistake only a film snob would notice
I'm half watching an episode of Homicide with my parents and just overheard this erroneous line:
"Do you enjoy the film noir genre? Godard and all that?"
God, I miss my film classes. :-p
Labels: movies
Nameless & Aimless -- Guaranteed or your money back!
I'm half watching an episode of Homicide with my parents and just overheard this erroneous line:
Labels: movies
2 Comments:
How do you confuse Noir with New Wave cinema?
More importantly, were you watching a dvd of Homicide or was it on tv? If so, what channel? Good golly, that was the best show of the 90s and I am sad that no one that I know of reruns it.
Seriously! Those writers need to do their homework, hehe.
I was watching it on DVD. My mom got the whole series for her birthday from my dad. It is on TV, but I can't remember which channel. We get it on DirectTV.
Post a Comment
<< Home